Building New Relationships with Indigenous Peoples
New and better relationships with First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples are vital to our country's future. Critical to thse new relationships are informed public services capable of working differently and in partnership with Indigenoug governments and organizations.
IPAC is proud to help develop these new relationships through its networks and shared leraning.
Throughout the 2017 National Conference you'll have the opportunity to meet and learn from some of Canada's Leading Indigenous authorities:
- Senator Murray Sinclair, former Chief Commissioner, Truth and Reconcilliation Commission
- Dwight Dorey, former National Chief, Congress of Aboriginal Peoples
- JP Gladu, President and CEO of the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business
- Brenda Gunn, Fellow, International Law Research Program, Centre on International Governance Innovation (CIGI)
- Kelly Lendsay, President & CED, Indigenous Works
- Plus regional innovators