Good to the last bite
Prep Time: 15 plus refrigerating
|cup Honeymaid Graham Crumbs||1/4|
|cup boiling water||2/3|
|pkg (10.2 g) Jell-o light Orange Jelly power||1|
|cup 1% cottage cheese||1|
|tub (250 g) Philadelphia Light cream cheese Spread||1|
|cups thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping||2|
- Sprinkle crumbs onto bottom of 8-9 inch springform pan or 9 inch pie plate sprayed with no stick cooking oil
- Stir boiling water into jelly power in large bowl at least 2 min until completely dissolved. Cool 5 min
- Pour into blender container Add cheeses
- cover. Blend on medium speed until well blended occasionally scraping down side of blender.
- Pour into large bowl. Add whipped topping
- stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set, Remove side of pan just before serving store leftover in refrigerator.
|8 servings Starchy Choice|
|1/8 of cheesecake Milk Choice|
|1 Fats and Oils Choice|
Fat: 10.7 g
Kilojoules: 7.7 g
Calories: 8.3 total fat